суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

advertising click cost per




I was observed a couple days ago and had a follow up meeting with the principle today. While she was observing, the students were very well behaved. They were all on task and focused on the lesson I was teaching. At the end of the notes for the day, I asked a question where they had to write complete sentences about how our topic related to the world outside of school, and I had many volunteers wanting to read their answers and give their own view on where we could use the lesson. It was a fantastic lesson, and I am so glad the principle was able to observe it. In my meeting with her, she did not have any suggestions that I was not already doing. I think this is, in part, because I have taken some ideas from the math coach at the school and had already implemented anything the principle was looking for at the first observation. It was a very rewarding feeling to have my boss tell me that I was doing everything right and to just keep doing it. The only thing I want to work on for myself is incorporating everything I did during that lesson in a majority of my lessons because sometimes the techniques are forgotten when I get into the lesson.




abb aspi, advertising click cost per, advertising click cost new per zealand, advertising click contextual pay per, advertising click.



Комментариев нет: