суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cafe and baci and long island




so many people that I loved where there.. Like [name] and marcie. Weee it was so much fun seeing them again ;; and mauling them and jumping on them and licking them.. Good stuff.

I wonder if people from my past think about what Iapos;m up to. Maybe we all touch each otherapos;s lives to different degrees of importance, so someone I considered influential may only have some slight recollection of me and vice versa. Or maybe once youapos;re friends with me, I can never let go of my interest in you. Even if weapos;re no longer friends, a little part of me will always care. Itapos;s one of those bittersweet personality traits that I think only I have.

award book newberry, cafe and baci and long island, cafe and melies, cafe and restaurant lake charles, cafe and then some.



Комментариев нет: